Here is a Father’s Day card I’ve made for my husband using the Guy Greetings stamp set and a bit of watercoloring. Life has been a bit crazy for us this year and my dear husband is always my anchor!
To make this card:
- Start with a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Shimmery White card stock.
- Using an Aqua Painter and Smoky Slate ink, watercolor a background area.
- Stamp the anchor image in Lost Lagoon and the sentiment in Basic Gray inks.
- Add a strip of Moonlight DSP to the top and wrap some Linen Thread along the bottom edge.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to make a 1″ banner in Lost Lagoon.
- Cut a star in Hello Honey card stock using the Stars Framelits. I sponged some Hello Honey ink around the edges and popped it up.
- Layer onto a piece of Lost Lagoon and attach to a Basic Gray card base.
My inspiration for this card is from two sketch challenges –