Father’s Day wishes to all the fathers we hold dear in our hearts!
Using the Sheltering Tree and Guy Greetings stamp sets, I created this classic scene. I love that I was able to use the leaves from the Sheltering Tree stamp set to also create the background.
Here’s the details:
- Start with a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Shimmery White card stock
- Stamp the car with Memento Black Ink
- Using a blender pen, color the car with Night of Navy and Smoky Slate inks
- Stamp the trees in Early Espresso
- Ink the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and use a Garden Green marker to add some depth
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy
- Ink & stamp off the leaves in Soft Sky to fill in the sky
- Repeat the process with Smoky Slate to fill in the lower part of the card
- Adhere to a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Night of Navy and a Smoky Slate card base
Have a great week!