Today I’m sharing a fun shaker card. They are so easy to make using Stampin’ Up!’s new Foam Adhesive Strips, a window sheet, and some sequins for the bling. Don’t you love the font for the sentiment and the cute party hat? They are from the Better Together stamp set. The new Layering Circles framelits make it so easy to add a scalloped frame around the window. For this card, I cut the base 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ so that the finished card is square but fits nicely into the standard A2 envelopes.
Be sure to stop over at the CanYouCaseIt? challenge blog for other great shaker card ideas.
Stampin’ Up Products Used:
- 141736 – Better Together clear-mount stamp set
- 138337 – Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 138334 – Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
- 100730 – Whisper White Cardstock
- 142314 – Window Sheets
- 132708 – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 138323 – Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad
- 141825 – Foam Adhesive Strips
- 129026 – Fast Fuse Adhesive
- 110755 – Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- 104430 – Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 143263 – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- 141705 – Layering Circles Framelits
Retired products used – It’s My Party DSP and 2015-2017 In-Color Sequin Assortment.