I hope you have had a chance to browse through the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. What are your favorite products? The Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Daisy punch are among my favorites. And the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous! Something about daisies just make me smile.
Here is a card I made with these products.
To make this card:
- Start with a 5.5″ x 8.5″ Whisper White (100730) card base, folded in half.
- Cut a 4″ x 5.25″ layer of Calypso Coral cardstock (122925).
- Cut a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ layer of the coral watercolor daisies from the Delightful Daisy DSP (144137).
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits, cut a scalloped square from Calypso Coral and a smaller square from Whisper White.
- Using the Delightful Daisy stamp set (143669), stamp the daisy twice using Daffodil Delight ink (126944) on Daffodil Delight cardstock (119683). Stamp the daisy center with Early Espresso ink (126974).
- Using the new Daisy punch (143713), punch out both daisies and adhere them together.
- Stamp the leaf outline image using Tranquil Tide ink (144085) onto Old Olive cardstock (100702). Fussy cut the leaves and adhere to the back of the daisy.
- The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set (140697) and is stamped in Calypso Coral.
- Using the Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), pop up the center panel onto the card.
I’d love to have you leave a comment on your favorite products in the new catalog!
Happy Stamping ~ Karen