Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Fall Blog Hop! I’m excited to participate in this hop and am glad you are hopping along with us today.
My project features products from the Come To Gather suite in Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming holiday catalog. The rich fall colors in this suite have me looking forward to sweater weather. I used the products to decorate one of the Copper Tea Tins which make a perfect little thank you gift.
Three of the leaves that decorate the tin were cut using the Gathered Leaves Dies that emboss and cut at the same time! Isn’t that awesome? But, to get the best impression, you need to spritz the cardstock prior to using the dies. Here is a comparison of using the dies with and without spritzing.
To decorate the tin:
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 12″ strip of one design from the Come to Gather DSP. Adhere it to the back of the tin using the Tear and Tape adhesive.
- Add a rectangle from another piece of the the DSP cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Add a strip of the Burlap Ribbon.
- Use the detailed leaf from the Seasonal Layers dies to cut one leaf in Pear Pizzazz.
- The other leaves are cut with the Gathered Leaves Dies in Cajun Craze and Pear Pizzazz.
- The sentiment is from the Gather Together Stamp Set and is stamped in Merry Merlot onto a tag from the Tags & Feathers Elements.
- Assemble the leaves behind the tag using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Finish with a bow using the new Cajun Craze Linen Thread and fill the tin with goodies.
The upcoming holidays provide many opportunities to be creative and I hope this project has given you some inspiration. The 2019 Holiday Catalog will be available September 4th and is full of fun products for all the fall and winter holidays. Follow the links at the end of this post for more inspiration.
Be sure to leave a comment and include the hashtag #stampitcontest to be entered in the blog hop giveaway.
Congratulation to Geann Kollar – the winner of the July blog hop!
1. Tami White
2. Tina Wardell
6. Linda Cullen
7. Rachael Rife
8. Kim Quade
10. Pam Nichols
11. Danette Herrera
12. Karen Page
13. Gigi Melone
14. Oksana Semenska