Welcome to the Stamp It Group Blog Hop and thank you for stopping by! This month’s projects feature a Halloween & Fall Theme. I chose to go with the Halloween theme. I hope you will visit the other blogs to see their wonderful projects. You will find links at the end of this post, as well as information on this month’s Giveaway contest.
My card features one of my favorite Halloween images – the black cat in front of a full moon.
To make this card:
- Start with a Pumpkin Pie card base.
- Emboss a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece Whisper White card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. Add a bit of distressing by lightly sponging with Sahara Sand ink. I used a piece of a Stampin’ Sponge but a Sponge Dauber would work as well.
- Adhere it to a piece of Basic Black cardstock cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ and then onto the card base.
- Cut the moon from Crushed Curry cardstock using the largest Stitched Shapes circle die and sponge with Crushed Curry ink around the edge. This reminds me of the Harvest Moon last week. I don’t know if you saw it, but it was so beautiful!
- Cut a branch using a Seasonal Layers die.
- Stamp the two pumpkin images from the Gather Together stamp set on a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Cut them out with the coordinating dies from the Gathered Leaves set.
- Cut and emboss a leaf from Gorgeous Grape card stock, using one of the leaves from the Gathered Leaves dies.
- Add eyes to the cat using 2 Pumpkin Pie Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set, embossed in white, cut out with the Classic Label punch, and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t forget to enter the Blog Hop Giveaway Contest to win the Notes of Kindness Card Kit by leaving me a comment. Include #stampitcontest in your comment. Then hop on over to the other blogs to see their fun creations. You can have multiple entries in the Giveaway contest by leaving a comment on each blog.