Hello and welcome to the Stamp It Group’s Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop. Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s annual promotion where you earn free products with qualifying purchases. Today, we are sharing projects using these products.
This fun-fold card uses four free Sale-a-Bration products – the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set with the coordinating Lily Pad Dies and Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, and the Sending You Thoughts stamp set. The card is really easy to make. The card base is cut 5-1/2″ x 7″ and scored at 4-1/4″. The center panel is attached to the card base by creating a 1″ tab along one side of the panel and adhering that to the card base.
The tab is then hidden with the DSP panel.
Here’s the details:
Cutting & Scoring
- Whisper White cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 7″, scored at 4-1/4″; 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock: 4″ x 4″, scored at 1″; 2-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ and 1-5/8″ x 5-3/8″
- DSP #1: 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- DSP #2: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Scrap of Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo cardstocks
- Stamp lily pad with Pretty Peacock ink on the Pool Party scrap.
- Stamp large lily with Blackberry Bliss ink on Flirty Flamingo scrap.
- Use the Lily Pad dies to cut out the images.
- Stamp the sentiment and small lily inside the card. I used the Stamparatus here for correct placement.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Whisper White piece. Again, I used the Stamparatus here.
- Adhere this onto the 4″x4″ piece of Blackberry Bliss. Then center the 1″ tab and adhere to the right side of the card base.
- Layer DSP #1 onto a Blackberry Bliss panel and adhere to the left side of the card.
- Layer DSP #2 onto the other Blackberry Bliss panel and adhere to the right side of the card, covering the tab.
The Sale-A-Bration promotion runs until March 31, 2020 and products are available only while supplies last. Stop back by on March 3rd, to see the second release of products available with qualifying purchases.
You can enjoy more projects by using the links at the bottom of this post. But, before you go, please leave a comment using #stampitcontest to be entered in the drawing for the Looking Up Card Kit.
Congratulations to last month’s contest winner – Lois Heiland!
Stampin’ Up! Supply List