Hello Stampers! I’m excited to be back in my craft room after a busy summer taking care of family. We are anxiously waiting for our grandson’s arrival in this world, so making a baby card was top priority. Here is the card I made using the Wildly Happy stamp set. “Wildly Happy” describes our excitement over having another grandchild to love and spoil!
The images in the stamp set are so adorable and it was hard to choose between the elephants and the pandas, but the pandas won out. They are stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink on a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and colored with black and gray Watercolor Pencils. I used a blender pen to even out the colors.
The “Sweetest Baby” sentiment in this set was too long for the card, so I used a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker to color part of the sentiment and stamped it on a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock. A Tasteful Labels die was used to cut the banner. Two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals were used on the notched end of the banner to pop it up.
Here’s the rest of the details to make this card:
- Thick Whisper White cardstock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party cardstock cut 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pool Party cardstock cut 3-3/4″ x 5″ and embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- The striped pattern from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper cut 1-1/2″ x 4″ for the outside, 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ for the inside
- Old Olive cardstock cut with the second largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- A piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock cut 2-1/8″ x 3-1/4″ for the panda image
- Scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock for the sentiment
The layout for this card was inspired by the Sunday Stamps Challenge.
To purchase the products used for this card, just click on the images below or click here to go directly to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used