I hope you have had a chance to browse through the new 2017-2018 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. What are your favorite products? The Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating Daisy punch are among my favorites. And the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous! Something about daisies just make me smile.
Here is a card I made with these products.
To make this card:
- Start with a 5.5″ x 8.5″ Whisper White (100730) card base, folded in half.
- Cut a 4″ x 5.25″ layer of Calypso Coral cardstock (122925).
- Cut a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ layer of the coral watercolor daisies from the Delightful Daisy DSP (144137).
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits, cut a scalloped square from Calypso Coral and a smaller square from Whisper White.
- Using the Delightful Daisy stamp set (143669), stamp the daisy twice using Daffodil Delight ink (126944) on Daffodil Delight cardstock (119683). Stamp the daisy center with Early Espresso ink (126974).
- Using the new Daisy punch (143713), punch out both daisies and adhere them together.
- Stamp the leaf outline image using Tranquil Tide ink (144085) onto Old Olive cardstock (100702). Fussy cut the leaves and adhere to the back of the daisy.
- The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set (140697) and is stamped in Calypso Coral.
- Using the Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), pop up the center panel onto the card.
I’d love to have you leave a comment on your favorite products in the new catalog!
Happy Stamping ~ Karen
Today I’m sharing a card I made to play along with the color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
I’ve had this lovely color combination in my mind for several days and I kept thinking of flowers. Tonight, I finally had a chance to get out the Garden in Bloom stamp set and play with these colors. I kept the card very clean and simple, adding the white enamel dots over the black flower centers. Since I always need birthday cards, I decided to use the sentiment from the Rose Garden stamp set.
After I completed this card, I noticed that the current challenge at The Paper Players is to use Flowers, so I will be posting this card there as well.
Stampin Up! Products:
- Garden in Bloom and Rose Wonder stamp sets
- Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, and Whisper White cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy, Tuxedo Black Memento inks
- Rose Garden Thinlits, White Perfect Accents, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon
Today I’m sharing a fun shaker card. They are so easy to make using Stampin’ Up!’s new Foam Adhesive Strips, a window sheet, and some sequins for the bling. Don’t you love the font for the sentiment and the cute party hat? They are from the Better Together stamp set. The new Layering Circles framelits make it so easy to add a scalloped frame around the window. For this card, I cut the base 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ so that the finished card is square but fits nicely into the standard A2 envelopes.
Be sure to stop over at the CanYouCaseIt? challenge blog for other great shaker card ideas.
Stampin’ Up Products Used:
- 141736 – Better Together clear-mount stamp set
- 138337 – Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 138334 – Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
- 100730 – Whisper White Cardstock
- 142314 – Window Sheets
- 132708 – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 138323 – Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad
- 141825 – Foam Adhesive Strips
- 129026 – Fast Fuse Adhesive
- 110755 – Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- 104430 – Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 143263 – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- 141705 – Layering Circles Framelits
Retired products used – It’s My Party DSP and 2015-2017 In-Color Sequin Assortment.
Five years ago today, we were blessed with our first granddaughter. She is so proud to be turning 5 and being old enough to start kindergarten this fall. Oh, to be excited about turning another year older!
The new Number of Years stamp set with the coordinating Large Numbers Framelit Dies was perfect for making her birthday card with a big pink 5 on it. Candles and balloons are part of the celebration. Both can be found in the It’s My Party Designer Series Pack Stack but for this card, I chose the candles in the DSP and added balloons using the Balloon Celebration Stamp set and coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch. A little bit of sparkle was added to the balloons using the Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and the new two-tone baker’s twine makes the perfect strings for the balloons.
Thanks for stopping by!
Isn’t this airplane great for a masculine card? It is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Sky is the Limit. You can earn this set with a $50 purchase beginning Jan. 5, 2016! It is such a versatile set with sentiments that will work well for birthday, valentine’s day, congratulations and more. I also used paper from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Pack available Jan. 5, 2016.
To create this card, I started with this sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I stamped the airplane image in black onto a piece of DSP and added some clouds stamped in Sahara Sand. I used a couple of other pieces of DSP for the lower border. The sentiment is stamped in black onto a strip of Very Vanilla card stock and the ends punched with the Triple Banner Punch.
I wish you a Happy New Year and hope one of your resolutions is to send more cards in 2016!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
The Seize the Birthday challenge to create a pocket card caught my interest! I combined that with the color challenge over at Create with Connie & Mary to create this birthday card. To make the pocket for this card, I brought out my retired BigZ Scallop Envelope die with the pretty scallop edge on the envelope flap. It was just the right size for this sentiment from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set. The background layer is from the English Garden Designer Series Paper and I used the coordinating Garden in Bloom stamp set for the flower on the pocket. I finished by adding a couple of touches of gold using the Gold Sequin Trim and 1/8″ Gold Ribbon. The sequin trim is attached to the card with the handy Handheld Stapler.
Be sure to visit these challenge blogs to see all the beautiful creations!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Yesterday, we celebrated Steve’s birthday. It was a busy day for us, ending with a fun dinner with our friends, Kim & Pat. Kim is a fellow stamper and created this card for the occasion.
Isn’t this a great masculine card – very clean & simple. In fact, I’ve already CASE’d it as I needed to get one in the mail today for our son-in-law’s birthday! Be sure to visit Kim’s blog to see her other awesome creations!
Listed below are the Stampin’ Up! products I used to create my card. The Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack is currently available on the Clearance Rack for just $2.79. I also used the HSSSC #221 sketch over at the Handstamped Sentiments challenge blog.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!