Happy New Year! I wish you a year of blessings and creativity!
One of my resolutions for this year is to consistently post ideas here. I hope you will stop by often and would love to have you share your comments.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- It’s My Party DSP; Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock; Gold Foil Sheet
- VersaMark stamp pad
- Basic Black embossing powder
- Large Numbers framelits dies
Hello Stamping Friends,
Today’s CAS card was inspired by the Inspiration Challenge #252 at Hand Stamped Sentiments. The blue in the sketch just popped for me! The color combination I used for this card is Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush, and Real Red.
The trees are stamped in Cucumber Crush. To better define the trees, I inked the solid image from the Festival of Trees stamp set in Pool Party and “stamped off” once before stamping over each tree. To add a little sparkle to trees, I added a couple of Gold Glitter stars and used Wink of Stella on the red ornaments. I used the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder to give some texture to the Whisper White base layer.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin Up! Products used:
- Stamp Sets: Festival of Trees, And Many More
- Ink: Cucumber Crush, Pool Party, Real Red, and Pacific Point
- Paper: Pacific Point, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock; Gold Glitter Paper
- Other: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder, Tree Punch, Wink of Stella
Stampin’ Up! is doing a little year-end cleaning and has some great deals for you! All of the closeout items can be found at my online store in the Year-End Closeouts section. Be sure to check out all the categories in that shopping section. Included are retiring items from the current Holiday catalog as well as clearance and high-inventory items. Many items are discounted up to 60% and are available only while supplies last. Please use Hostess code BAFRBSNP when you place an order.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza only happens once a year and you won’t want to miss it! For one week only, November 21-28, 2016, save up to 40% on select products. There will be 24-hour sales on the first day (today!) and the last day (November 28) of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only. View the entire product list by clicking on the image below:
Shop my online store for these specials. Quantities are limited! Orders of $150 or more earn host rewards. If your order is less than $150, please use host code BAFRBSNP. Contact me if you have any questions.
Today I’m sharing a card I made using the lovely Pretty Pines thinlets and inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiments #251 sketch challenge.
I started with a Whisper White card base and added the diagonal stripe from the Presents & Pinecones DSP layered onto a piece of Emerald Envy card stock. The sentiment is from the Better Together stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler. Then I added the elements cut with the Pretty Pines thinlets and a bow made with Linen Thread.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin‘ Up! Products used:
- Better Together stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad
- Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron card stock
- Real Red Glimmer paper
- Pretty Pines Thinlets dies
- Linen Thread
It’s another beautiful day here in Nebraska and I realized I need to get some Thanksgiving cards made! So, using the rich autumn color pallet from the Sunday Stamps challenge and the Vintage Leaves stamp set, this is the card I made.
I used the baby wipe technique to ink the leaves. The baby wipe technique is where you randomly place drops from your reinkers onto a baby wipe & then use that as your ink pad. The colors I used are Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Tangelo Twist. The leaves are cut out using the Leaflets framelits and layered onto a strip of Tangelo Twist. The background is Rich Razzleberry embossed using the Woodlands Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
In addition to the Sunday Stamps challenge, I also used the theme challenge over at The Paper Players.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Vintage Leaves, And Many More stamp sets
- Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Tangelo Twist reinkers
- Rich Razzleberry ink pad
- Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Woodlands Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Leaflets Framelits
Happy Friday! It is a happy day for me as I was able to get back to stamping. We recently moved, barely got settled into our temporary home before having foot surgery. Now that life has finally settled into a routine, my craft room was calling me. But, where to begin? When I need inspiration for a card, which is generally the case, my favorite sources of inspiration include the Stampin’ Up! catalog, Pinterest, and fun challenge blogs.
For this card, I started with the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog and the color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
I just love how beautiful this color combination is. Be sure to visit both of these great challenge blogs and get inspired to create your own gorgeous card. Happy Stamping!
Stampin’ Up Supplies Used:
- Birthday Blossoms stamp set
- Dapper Denim and Whisper White card stock
- Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Blushing Bride, and Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Pansy Punch
- Blender Pen
- 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon
- Fabulous Four stamp set and It’s My Party DSP (retired products)