Today I’m sharing another card made with the Cool Treats stamp set and coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies. Popsicles seem like the perfect way to cool off in hot July weather, and we have been experiencing some very hot temperatures here in Nebraska! This card also features the fun new Foil Frenzy Speciality DSP.
To make this card:
- Start with a Soft Sky card base.
- Add a 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Soft Sky Foil Frenzy. I just love the shimmer in this paper.
- On a 3″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Pool Party and Berry Burst inks.
- Stamp the 3 popsicle sticks in Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the popsicle image 3 times onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock – once each in Lemon-Lime Twist, Berry Burst, and Pool Party. Cut out each image with the matching framelit die and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer this panel onto a 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Berry Burst cardstock.
- Adhere this to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!